Benessere Safety Guidance
The team and I would like to thank you all for bearing with us and your continued support during these difficult times. Also a big thank you for all the lovely messages we have received.
Your safety is our priority.
Salon Capacity/Salon Staff
- For the foreseeable future only 3 stylists and 2 beauty therapists will be in the salon at any time, with 1 client each. This may mean that certain stylists/therapists are unavailable, so please be patient with us during this time and we will do out very best to get you an appointment time you’re happy with.
- All our team will be wearing face masks, visors, disposable aprons and gloves.
- Your styling station/beauty room will be sanitised with antibacterial products prior to your arrival.
- All tools and products required for your appointment will be sanitised for each appointment.
- The facilities will also be cleaned after every use, so if you have to wait, please be patient with us.
- 2 metre distancing will be in operation where possible.
- Clients who already had a pre-existing booking before the government guidelines were applied, will be given first refusal. We are currently working our way through our client list and contacting clients by phone. If you haven’t heard from us yet, please be patient with us.
- Once these appointments have been booked we will then be able to take new bookings and the online service will be reactivated. When booking we request that you are clear about your requirements but don’t worry we have your history of treatments and these can be discussed at the time.
- If the service you require involves colour/tint, you will need to come in for a skin test 2-5 days prior to your appointment, we will contact you in due course to arrange this.
- Once booked we will be unable to carry out any other services other than those you are booked in for.
- A Covid-19 supplement will be made as a contribution towards PPE costs.
- If you feel ill or have any symptoms of Covid-19 then please do not attend the salon.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment as we have very limited room for waiting. Also please do not be late as this will effect the schedule for the day.
- Please do not bring friends, family members or children to your appointment.
- We will be unable to store any of your personal belongings at the moment, a disposable bag will be provided.
- When you arrive you will be provided with a face mask for use during your appointment.
- We already use disposable towels in the salon and they are now in use in the beauty rooms along with disposable sheets. Our gowns are used once and sanitised after use.
Refreshments & Magazines
- For the time being we will be unable to offer magazines or refreshments, except bottled water. We would however invite you to bring your own reading material and refreshments. Please note that any rubbish must be taken with you after your appointment. Small rubbish bags will be available for your use.
Payment & Rebooking
- Please stand in front of the screen and within the taped off area.
- Card payments are preferred, however we will accept cash if required, in this event client and staff hand washing will be required.
We apologise for the strict measures that we are having to impose at the moment and please be assured that we will be constantly reviewing these procedures and easing them when it is safe to do so.
By keeping you and us as safe as possible, we can get back to the relaxed and pampering environment you know and love.
Once again thank you for your patience!
Fran and the Benessere team